Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla

Calls not forwarded to my phone number

edited July 2015 in General
Hello,

I have a new Sonetel number. However, I can't use it's call forwarding feature so that a call will be forwarded to my mobile phone number because whenever I try it out, I do not receive any calls.

Please let me know what I have to do immediately.

Thank you!

Charlie

Comments

• Hello,

I have a new Sonetel number. However, I can't
    use it's call forwarding feature so that a call will be forwarded to my
    mobile phone number because whenever I try it out, I do not receive any
    calls.

Please let me know what I have to do immediately.

Thank you!
  • Hello I have a new sonetel french number and would like to tranfer it to my cellular phone ... How is it working please ?
  • Hello, I have a new french sonetel number. I would like to transfer my sonetel number to my cellular phone ... How is it working please ?
  • me too same problems on sonetel
  • Hi, This happen same goes to me. I have a new Singapore number. I would like to transfer the call to my Malaysia phone number. How it working?
  • Hi Robert,

You have purchased a Singapore number which requires you to submit an address proof document. It will be activated for use once our carrier validates the document. Usually this process takes 24 hours (approximately) once the document is submitted.

We have already contacted you via email to share the document. Kindly send the address proof document via the email received.

You can refer to the link for further information: http://sonetel.com/en/help/help-topics/phone-numbers/are-there-limitations-with-phone-numbers/

• thanks for the fast respond.
  • Since two days, I can not receive calls or call, I have already spoken with 2 agents and nobody does anything, I will cancel in service. With this service I lose many clients and that is fatal for my company
  • Hello,
    My number with you is always ringing engaged. can you connect it rightly
  • I'm getting constantly a "busy" line on my phone, without it forwarding the call to the mobiles
  • When I call my Sonetel number it doesn't ring through to my mobile as per my configuration. How can I fix this?