Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla

No incoming call feature

edited July 2015 in Phones
Hello we have several numbers with Sonetel and none of them have incoming calls.

We have tried calling all of our numbers and it makes a ringing sound but never arrives at our telephone, which is a huge problem as our clients cannot get in touch with us.

How can I solve this problem as I thought Sonetel allowed me to receive and send calls. But at the moment I can only make and send calls but I cannot receive any calls.

Comments

• Please send us the following details of at least two calls where the issue is experienced:

1. Date and time of the call (including time zone):
    2. Caller's number:
    3. Dialed number:

These details can be sent to support@sonetel.com.
  • I also have the same problem
  • Hi Maria,

Please send us the call details of at least 2 different failed so that we can investigate the issue and have it fixed the earliest.

You can send the below details to support@sonetel.com.

2. Caller's number:
    3. Dialed number:
  • I also have the same problem, AND I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR F.. SYSTEM TO SENT YOU
    2. Caller's number:
    3. Dialed number:
    YOU SCAM daily people's times and money
  • Hi George,

Please send us your registered email address to support@sonetel.com so that we can fix the issue.

• THANK YOU GUYS,

MY PHONE NUMBER IT NOT SHOWING ON  Services & Users

Prepaid : $ 18.00
    |
    Refill
    |
    Premium is OFF

Unable to process.Please contact administrator
     THANK YOU
  • Hi George,

In order to assist you better, I request you to provide us your email address registered with your Sonetel account.

Alternatively, you can write to us at our support email address support@sonetel.com and post your queries; we will be happy to help you.