Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla

how can I test my new number ? not working

Hello How can I test my new number to see if is everYthing ok ?

when I make a call on the new number, from one of my phones, the other must receive a call if the settings are good, isn't it right ?

can somebody tell me where is the issue ?

Thank you

Comments

• How did you solved that? As I just got an UK phone number and when I try to call it, it sounds like a fax tone or something and the Voice App is not there.
  • Hi Sonetel Support Team My number +912249412404 is not working . Could you kindly check the configuration associated with the number
  • i Sonetel Support Team My number +447441913799 is not working . Could you kindly check the configuration associated with the number
  • hi sontel, my number is +16465862774,my number is not working.I tried to register this with whatsapp and it cant receive calls or sms.
  • Hi Sonetel Support Team My number +33 975185860 is not working . Could you kindly check the configuration associated with the number
  • Hi Sonetel Support Team, my number +442038688003 is not a valid mobile number for the country: United Kingdom, kindly rectify the issue and get back to me through my email. Thanks
  • Hi Sonetal Support, my number +65331587774 is not working. Please check and revert.
  • edited May 20
    Hi guys. whatsapp is working fine with
    sonytel
  • Hi Sonetal Support, my number +34902018247 is not working. Please check and revert.