Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla

Refill

Hi,

I did refill to my acount twice this month when I purchased my US and UK numbers. I'm on premium account This gets frustrating coz I just refilled today and now it says account is empty. I paid $3.99 to purchase $1.99 UK number  did this before with US number as well. Why my account i always getting empty when all calls should be free in the US and landline in UK. My ablance now is only $.01 not even negative and can't make any calls at all? DO I really have to keep on refilling and it keeps getting empty.
Please help. I don't want to keep spending for the refill more than what I paid for the subscription.

Comments

• Hi Carolyn,

I got the same problem.
    I took australia number and even I paid for the all the setups . again after 4 mins I got mail do you want to keep this number.
    Once clicked it again asks for 10$ for setup... I mean what the heck**** is going on .
    Its just like a black hole ... Just keep filling it up and it will keep sucking you money for no good.
    Sonetel People seeing this .. kindly fix this and refund our money to our account...

• The charges for the phone number and the monthly fee for Premium were deducted from your Sonetel prepaid account. To view the detailed records showing every call made and every charge made, you can follow the instructions available here
    Our team has responded to your query accordingly via email.

• WHENEVER I SIGN IN TO MY SONETEL ACOUNT USE TO SHOW REFILL OR ADD MONEY. FROM A FEW DAYS AGO WHENEVER I GO INTO MY ACCOUNT I CANNOT FIND WHERE I CAN ADD MONEY TROUGH MY CREDIT CARD I CANT FIND THE ADD MONEY AREA. MY EMAIL- geddaimoveis04@gmail.com
  • I just refill my account from Perfect Money but when i check my balance no amount was credited what do i have to do