Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla

SonetelClient (downloadable system) doesn't ring when I receive calls!?

SonetelClient doesn't ring when I receive calls. it only "blinks"... So if I'm not staring right at the screen, I don't know there is a call coming in!!
How can I fix this?

Comments

• May be you can try changing the volume level while you are on a call from the Sonetel client? When a call is answered, you can see a settings icon on the bottom left corner of the screen. You can increase the volume level from these settings. The icon is visible only after a call is connected. And checked the audio device settings on your computer as well.
  • Hi, thanks for the answer. But I didn't see any icon (nothing seemed different after answering)
  • After you open Sonetel Client, go to audio settings in the computer i.e Control Panel\Hardware and Sound etc.

Here the audio settings for all the programs are available. You will be able to make the required changes.

• still same problem,can you attach photos of how to fix this problem ?
  • Please reinstall the Sonetel Client application by using the below link to resolve the issue:
    http://www.sonetel.com/site/pmwiki.php?n=Admin.SonetelClient