Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla

multiple ringing in sonetel andoid client

I am using my sip client on my android phone in airplane mode with wifi only. Whenever someone is calling me the android client starts ringing but after a second it will start to show more and more calls from that same number as it seems the same person is calling several times from the same number simultaneously. The same thing also happens when I try to call someone with call-back feature. When sonetel local access starts to ring it just gets multiplied. How can I fix that problem?

Comments

• Please send an email to support@sonetel.com they will be able to investigate and resolve the issue accordingly.
  • I am using my sip client on my android phone in airplane mode with wifi only. Whenever someone is calling me the android client starts ringing but after a second it will start to show more and more calls from that same number as it seems the same person is calling several times from the same number simultaneously. The same thing also happens when I try to call someone with call-back feature. When sonetel local access starts to ring it just gets multiplied. How can I fix that problem? 
  • Please check if the call list on the Android app shows multiple calls? If yes, please reinstall the app. And if the same issue is experienced, then send an email to support@sonetel.com

Meanwhile, you can try using CSip for calls. The instructions are available here: