Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla

Sonetel client on android does not register

edited August 2014 in Sonetel Client
my sonetel client seems to register on my phone , but when i check my phones on line in my account, it says no ip phones connected. Also I am not getting any calls on my ip client sonetel client on my android phone. i also tried another client but same issue

Comments

• In case you are behind a firewall, please make sure that it is not blocking traffic on the SIP port (5060).

Please enable incoming VoIP calls in the Sonetel Android app in the settings page. Select Wi-Fi, 3G and/or other networks for incoming calls.
  • it works fine on my windows pc client . the problem is with my adroid client on my samsung phone. I tried both the clients sonetel and csip. There is no issiues in settings. It was work fine till 2 days back
  • I'm having similar experience to Raj. The android app keeps saying "Registration Failed" and that I may need to re-enter my credentials. However, I have successfully placed calls with the call-thru function. Unfortunately, calls are not ringing to my mobile phone. They were yesterday and now they are not. I can call out, but I can't get calls in.
  • The engineers have fixed the issue, you can check this link for details.
  • Hi, have the registration issues been resolved? It doesn't seem like it... I was able to make calls and get callbacks up until last week. now the Android client fails to register saying i have a 408 request time out continuously.  have reinstalled the app, changed passwords, checked settings etc.  

can you provide a resolution if this is fixed or still an issue? very disappointed as I've posted the Sonetel number everywhere in the US and no one can reach me!
  • The android app is not working for the past two days for me too. Before that it worked fine. There is no call back at all. And sometimes I get the 408 timeout error.

Using the Windows client on my laptop I am able to call my contacts and forward the call to my mobile, however that is really painful.
  • Rahul Faruqi & SARATHY KOUSHIK: The registration issue has been resolved. Your account could be locked for entering the wrong password 3 times in a row.

Reset your password with the link mentioned below:
    www.sonetel.com/password-reset

Select the network that should be used for calls in the 'Settings' page of the app. Details are available here:
    http://www.sonetel.com/site/pmwiki.php?n=Admin.Android#settings

You can also try to use another third party phone like CSip:
    http://www.sonetel.com/site/pmwiki.php?n=Admin.ConfigureCsip