Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla

In coming call

edited September 2014 in Phones
Sir when i get calls it only rings once as a beep. It was not like this people. Please what do I do?

Comments

• Based on your preference our engineers have configured your account. To configure your call forwarding settings in future, please follow this link:
    http://www.sonetel.com/site/pmwiki.php?n=User.MySettingsCfwd
  • Hi, we have a YealinkSIP T20 telephone connected to our Sonetel account. Sometimes it works but sometimes it does not.
    Sometimes unplugging and replugging helps but this is not the case today.
    Please help.
    Thank you.
  • Do you receive an error message? Try updating the firmware, check if it resolves the issue.

I would suggest you to send the screenshots of the configuration pages of your phone and Internet router to support@sonetel.com for analysis.
  • Hello, sir,
    I have tried test phone number - but it doesn't work. There is no forwarding to my mobile.
  • Calls forwarded to your Ukrainian number are charged at $0.223 per minute. Currently, your prepaid account balance is $0.10.

We have now added some test credit to your Sonetel account, incoming calls will now be forwarded to your mobile.
  • Hello,
    I have problems with forwarding service,
    My main sontel # 3472345991 with configured to forward to +918888808432 ( @ ext 101) and other US # is at ext 102.
    But all time voice mail applications says person is not available can you please look in to it???

Thnaks
    Mihir

• hello, 
    i have an issue with receiving call from my line. an automated message was sent to my line and it could not ring in my local fone. pls can someone tell me why this is so and what you can do to rectify it
  • edited December 2014
    Hello,

Is it possible to receive unlimited incoming calls to an Asterisk PBX if i have a premium account?
  • Hello,

I have the same problems as Hiren Mehta has.

Incoming calls are not forwarded to my number, voice service says: person is not available.

Please check the matter.

Regards,
    Denis Vakhtin  
  • hiren mehta &  ukpebitere fred - We have now configured your account. Please place some test calls. If the same issue is experienced please send an email to support@sonetel.com

Sunview Infotech - As per our fair usage policy Sonetel Premium cannot be used if you are connecting a PBX such as Asterisk to the Sonetel service:
    http://sonetel.com/en/html/prices/fair-usage-usd.shtml

Denis Vakhtin - The issue has been escalated to our engineers for investigation. You will be notified via email once we receive an update from our engineers.